[AccessD] New Export As Text (EAT) Form - Need Beta Testers

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed Feb 17 11:43:10 CST 2010

Good Morning!

I've mentioned a few times that I was working on upgrading Max's EATBloat
form (having started last year!).

This is a significant change:

  There are 2 listboxes to quickly manage the objects to be exported.

  The objects are all exported to the same export folder, which is date and
time stamped.  The text files have prefix names to correspond with which
type of object it is so you can quickly select what you want to import.

  You can quickly include or exclude linked tables.

  I have only used this in Access 2003.

  I have not tried to use this yet with any database other than the Current
Database.

To get a copy:
	http://www.promationsystems.com/databaseadvisors.htm

Download the EAT.pdf file, and then change the extension to .mdb.  Then
place the single form, frmEAT, into your database.

Please review the pages titled About, Steps, and Notes.

If you have some ideas or find some problems please respond using my email
address at dwaters at usinternet.com.

Thanks!
Dan