[AccessD] Right Justify in List Box

A.D. Tejpal adtp at airtelmail.in
Wed Feb 17 12:25:40 CST 2010

Max,

    For complete flexibility in formatting, if you are in a position to adopt simulated list box, based upon a form, my sample db named Form_SubformAsListBox might be of interest to you. It is in access 2000 file format and is available at Rogers Access Library. Link:
http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=45

Best wishes,
A.D. Tejpal