[AccessD] Help - lost my properties box on Forms

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 18:06:02 CST 2010

Got it!

No sooner than I had clicked SEND when it occurred to me that it might be on
my TV which doubles up as a second monitor.

So, I clicked from watching Aliens to HDMI input and sure  enough there  it
was.  All I had to do was drag it back onto  my PC screen again.

I shall have to watch out for them in future.  I blame it on Ripley!

Thanks anyway

Max