[AccessD] New Export As Text (EAT) Form - Need Beta Testers

Kenneth Ismert kismert at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:41:01 CST 2010

> Dan Waters:
> Can you describe what happens?
>
> > Ken Ismert:
> > It doesn't work with Access 2000 on my work computer.

It doesn't compile. The biggest problems are with the ListBoxes. 2003 has
the AddItem and RemoveItem methods, which 2000 lacks.

Further, I think the value list size limit is 1024 characters in 2000, not
anywhere near adequate for the purpose. You'd have to go to a table-based
approach in 2000.

This is why I find Shamil's Access.PowerTools attractive: it is not
dependent on Access version, and the WinForm Listview control is more
capable than the native ListBox.

-Ken