[AccessD] Access 2007 Questions

Asger Blond ab-mi at post3.tele.dk
Fri Feb 19 09:33:43 CST 2010

1. Per default Access 2007 is using a "stacked" layout for controls. To remove the stacked layout select the controls and then on the Arrange tab click Remove in the Control Layout group.
3. Don't know why this is not working for you - did you try a simple macro, e.g. an OpenForm macro, then using Convert Macros to Visual Basic from the Database Tools tab? Works for me.

Asger