[AccessD] OT Friday: Programmers interview

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 14:17:51 CST 2010

This one is SOOO hard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/add_user.shtml

Max

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Doug Steele
Sent: 21 February 2010 18:27
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] OT Friday: Programmers interview

Interesting.  I got 17 after saying my confidence in guessing was very low.
But I did realize I was using most of the clues they discuss at the end of
the test.

If I was interviewing a programmer for a job and he said he could program
really well in MS Access, I would assume he was lying anyway.  Especially if
he said his age was less than 50.  Unless he was a contributor to this list
:)

Doug