[AccessD] Using macros - good thing or bad? Was RE: OT search in name attachments in outlook2003

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Feb 22 08:42:12 CST 2010

General question on macros:   why have they fallen into disfavor?

I had an opportunity to fill in as a teacher of an advanced Access course
and a lot of the course was on macros which I never use.  Got a legacy 2007
app to work with last month and it was full of macros.

Macros:  good or bad?

TIA

Rocky