[AccessD] Using macros - good thing or bad?

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Sat Feb 27 14:11:26 CST 2010

Jim, and all,

Do you ever wish there was an 'Undo' button on a mailing list?

I am very sorry about my comment about 64 bit JET.  I had posted my comment
hastily and in a state of confusion, and I was wrong.  Apologies, for both
my tone and my incorrectness, and please pretend that comment did not exist.

I have no knowledge either way about any plans for a 64 bit JET version.

Regards
Steve