[AccessD] List box populated with data and *nothing* selected

Collins, Darryl Darryl.Collins at anz.com
Sun Jan 3 22:56:58 CST 2010

Thanks Steve and Anita,

I was using Me.lbAllPrograms.rowsource = "" and then repopulating it, so
I was sort of on the right track ;)

However, both your suggestions did the trick, as did
"Me.lbAllPrograms.Selected(0) = False" which I found via google about
the same time as your emails showed up.

I ended up using "Me.lbAllPrograms = Null" as I can imagine a time when
record 0 is not the once selected and therefore will still be
highlighted.

Great Stuff!

Cheers
Darryl.