[AccessD] Version Control for MS Access Objects

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Jan 4 10:30:07 CST 2010

SourceSafe works, I know.  It depends on what you're trying to do.  If you use VSS, there is a client add-in for Access that you must install and you add the app to VSS from Access.  After that, you see separate files for each Access object in the app.  You cannot just bung the mdb into source safe.  I'd be more specific but we just switched to SourceGear Vault for our version control in Visual Studio, so I'm rusty on the specifics of source safe.

Charlotte Foust