[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Access 2007 playing well with others

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Mon Jan 4 13:53:11 CST 2010

I was afraid of that. We use the Sagekey install scripts and for versions
prior to 2007 they used a small startup utility to prevent this from
happening with the runtimes and other versions of Access on the same
machine. I guess Microsoft figured out a way to make this annoying trait
cancel out the Sagekey approach. I'll see if Sagekey has figured out how to
beat 2007. Of course Office 2010 is coming so then they will have to build
something to fix what ever Microsoft does in it. PROGRESS???