[AccessD] Microsoft partner

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jan 5 09:57:35 CST 2010

I am getting calls from Microsoft re my partnership.  The caller today gave me a free certificate
for a training course on server virtualization.  It is for the Server 2008 Hyper V virtualization
stuff.  I just clicked through to see what it is and it looks interesting.  This is the only
certificate they are giving away today, not sure WHY they are giving it to me, other than perhaps to
convince me how valuable my membership is.  My membership is expiring this month.

If you have a membership and are interested in such stuff, you might want to call and ask if you are
eligible for this.

BTW, if anyone receiving this is interested in forming a virtual organization for the purpose of
obtaining the credentials for partner companies, please speak up.  As a "sole proprietor" it is
difficult for me to get enough of these credentials to qualify.  However I am told that we as a
group could form a virtual organization and do this.  Each member would need to get one (or more)
credentials, then we would need to band together and present as an organization.

It might be worth doing.