[AccessD] Conditional Formatting

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue Jan 5 13:21:41 CST 2010

What's happening is that every time you set the background color in
conditional formatting, the Back Style property of the text box will revert
to 'Normal', even if you had it set to 'Transparent'.

So do the conditional formatting first, then set the textbox formatting in
the property list, and then it should look pretty good.

Good Luck!
Dan