[AccessD] OT: Friday Humour. Inside Google

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Jan 10 11:29:01 CST 2010

Hi Max

You can type into the search box as usual and press Search.
If you wait for too long she searches for other items (input from other users?)

/gustav

>>> max.wanadoo at gmail.com 10-01-2010 17:34:41 >>>
She  puts it into the input box for you, but if you click  on search, or
should I say hcraes then it comes  up w ith  rubbish.

To think  I have wasted time on this. Gustav I want  to talk to you !!

Max