[AccessD] Printer selection

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 09:18:09 CST 2010

Here are some shorter ones

Max

Function fWhichIsDefaultPtr()
  Dim prtDefault As Printer
  Set Application.Printer = Application.Printers(0)
  Set prtDefault = Application.Printer
  With prtDefault
    MsgBox "Device name: " & .DeviceName & vbCr _
         & "Driver name: " & .DriverName & vbCr _
         & "Port: " & .Port
  End With
End Function

Function fShowAllPtrs()
  Dim prtLoop As Printer
  For Each prtLoop In Application.Printers
    With prtLoop
      MsgBox "Device name: " & .DeviceName & vbCr _
           & "Driver name: " & .DriverName & vbCr _
           & "Port: " & .Port

    End With
  Next prtLoop
  'Forms("Purchase Orders").LayoutForPrint = False

End Function