[AccessD] Eat Bloat

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 10:28:00 CST 2010

Jim,
I don't own it any more - DBA now  owns it and they were doing a re-write of
it.

I would strongly suggest that if you are using it for a client then you do
the  work for him.  If he is genuinely a  developer and can manage/massage
any problems then the latest  version should be ok. At the last call, JC had
found  a problem where if the number of tables etc (offered for selection)
exceeded the number of lines in a listbox then  it  overflowed with an
error.  If you select  ALL then  there is  no need to put them into the
listbox so this  problem goes away.

Max