[AccessD] OT: Windows 7 .. I'm VERY impressed

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 13:37:53 CST 2010

Brilliant.  I will do that.
Thanks for the   pointer John.
Thanks for the explanation Gustav.

Max

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: 20 January 2010 19:29
To: accessd at databaseadvisors.com
Subject: Re: [AccessD] OT: Windows 7 .. I'm VERY impressed

Hi Max

No, that's a solid state disk like Kingston ssdNow SNV125-S2BD/64GB, but you
can use a 8 GB USB 2.0+ stick or an SD card to hold the swap file. Look
under "How to speed up Windows" (or something like that); there is a wizard
that will do the hard work for you.
This, of course, makes no sense if you use an SSD disk as the system drive.

/gustav

>>> max.wanadoo at gmail.com 20-01-2010 20:10 >>>
What do you mean by a solid state  disk?  USB Memory stick?

Max