[AccessD] Observations of my short life with Windows 7 & Access .MDE

Robert robert at servicexp.com
Fri Jan 22 07:32:03 CST 2010

Jim,
 If you are migrating to the 2007 container you may not have as many
problems as I'm having. (at least that is what I'm hoping). I have decided,
to put the work in and migrate to the 2007 container. Which for me involves
a VERY complex user authentication system build around Access workgroups.
It, of course also means having to convert an equally complex menu system
over to the "Ribbon"...  I'm guessing it's going to take me at least 6
months to work this migration out.... :-(

I just hope, after it's done, my program is more stable in the Access 2007
container. If it isn't I'm going to........................ ;-)

WBR
Robert