[AccessD] C# automation of office

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Jan 22 12:10:37 CST 2010

Does anyone have a good information source for automating office (specifically Excel) from C#?

I have a spreadsheet which has code inside of it which pulls data out of SQL Server and dumps it
into pages of the spreadsheet.  I WAS using Access to do this but my Office 2007 install broke my
forms (event properties no longer wire to the code behind form).  Thus from C# I need to cause a
spreadsheet to open, call a method of the code and pass a server / database string to it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.