[AccessD] Windows 7 & Access 2007 (.mde) Caution Warning!!!

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 13:33:43 CST 2010

First look at this
http://www.maximumpc.com/article/features/should_you_upgrade_64bit_windows_7

Particlularly near the bottom before the comments start,

Why 64 Bit doesn't rock so much....

In a ddition to the processor, a lot of it comes down to RAM - You
NEED AT LEAST 4GB with 64 bit or you are better off not going there.
At least according to them

This has a link to a Microsft page on determining your systems
capability for Windows 7 and what versions.

http://techblissonline.com/32-bit-64-bit-windows-7/

GK