[AccessD] Deploying - Access 2003

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Mon Jan 25 02:52:14 CST 2010

Andy

...Amazon has a copy of "Visual Studio Tools for Office 2003" which contains
the wizard

...I've gotten in the habit of posting needs like that on Craig's list
...some one usually has a copy laying around.

...if your target is Access 2003 runtime systems, I can't speak to whether
later versions would work reliably in that environment ...you'd have to set
up a virtual system with just Win and the Access 2003 runtime installed in
order to test it ...I do that now even though I'm using the wizard because
there are some minor differences between how an mdb/mde works on a full
install vs a runtime.

William