[AccessD] Deploying - Access 2003

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jan 26 07:36:03 CST 2010

Hi William

So 10% work - that's the Lenovos, lucky me.

My machine at work is a five year old IntelliStation at 2 GB (rambus => a fortune). It runs XP and will continue to do so until replaced. My former machine was an IntelliStation too, put into service with NT4. Speak about ROI.
Seems like a habit to skip every other version of Windows.

/gustav

>>> wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com 26-01-2010 13:38 >>>
...lol ...spoken like a true cultist :)

...Win 7 has a rewritten kernal ...the Vista bells & whistles are are there
but the snail has been replaced ...I tried Vista when it was first released
and it was a cripple on 90% of the hardware I support, a no starter ...I
think of Vista as much akin to Windows Me, a technical and marketing failure
between Win98 and WinXP ...but that's ok, if you're happy I'm happy for you
...just you keep Vista and I'll keep XP and wait for Win 7 to SP.

William