[AccessD] A2003:Replacing 'tokens' in a string

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 06:54:23 CST 2010

My lazy code took 2 mins.
I didnt mind doing it because it was for somebody else - therefore 2
mins well spent.
If I was doing it for myself I would have paramatised it.
Familiarity with classes, like other thinks, does bring its own reward
in terms of speed and efficiency - agree with you there.
I dont agree that you need a hammer aka class to solve every programming task.

max