[AccessD] A2003:Replacing 'tokens' in a string

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jan 28 07:57:00 CST 2010

Max,

The beauty of the list is that you ask a question and get a whole slew of different methods of doing
something, presenting a slew of opportunities to learn new stuff.  When you posted your solution I
did not attack it as a hangman's noose.  To a hangman, every knot will do the job.  ;)

Your solution does a fine job for the stated task, and apparently (from his comments) your solution
is about all the OP is able to assimilate anyway.

I just find it sad that a solution other than your own is by definition a hammer.