[AccessD] Outlook Automation Problem

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Jan 28 10:30:31 CST 2010

Ken:

Well, CDO is, I guess, an option if we can't figure out what's different
about this machine versus the other machines in that office. But I'd have to
figure out how to get it loaded onto his box, and change the program -
learning curve.  And the implementation would take some time and this
particular client doesn't want to spend any more money on his app.  Which
makes a lot of good solutions impractical. :)

I told him it's like a car.  You can drive your car a long way without
spending any money on maintenenance but eventually it breaks down.  I think
he suspects it's a plot by the Programmer's Guild to maintain our cash flow.
:)