[AccessD] In a legacy system how control a Vba MsgBox

Robert robert at servicexp.com
Thu Jan 28 14:12:17 CST 2010

Off the top....

    strVar = "Rake Yard"
    With Form_ft001CreateTasks
      .cboTaskType.Value = strVar
       Call .cboTaskType_Click  'Must be dimmed public I believe.
      .Visible = True
    End With

It's probably better form to break out the code under the click event to its
own function, and then call it as public function on its own.

Public sub cboTaskType_Click ()
    If ClickMeNow = True then
	'do something
    End if