[AccessD] A2003:Replacing 'tokens' in a string

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Thu Jan 28 16:17:43 CST 2010

You just never posted back then, or at least I don't remember any posts
from you on the subject.

As for importing classes, that had to be Access 2, cause you've been
able to do it since 97 on.

As for not being able to do something you can do in 'regular code', LOL,
should I start listing the things you can do?  You can't raise an event
in a standard module.  There's one.  You know, I use macros for AutoExec
and AutoKeys.  I use modules for callback functions, global variables
(and functions) and any straightforward single function.  I use classes
for everything else.  I do this (and I would assume JC does this too)
because it is the most efficient and effective method of coding in VBA.
You can replicate a lot of class functionality in VERY round about and
less effective ways in a regular module, and before you effectively use
classes and collections, you are forced to do that.

As for all that the thread was about, again, it was more then just
parsing a string once.  It was simple enough to handle with a single
function, but also presented future needs that might require the
flexibility of a class....

Drew