[AccessD] Bunch of reports with no page break

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Jul 1 00:32:35 CDT 2010

Dear List:

I added a feature to my app to automatically release a bunch of work orders.
Client loved it.

Then the client wanted to have the Kit List printed for each work order
released - no problem, client loved it.

Now since many of these reports take only 1/3 to 1/2 page, the client
requests that they be printed without the page break - save a tree.  But I'm
not sure how to accomplish this.  I suppose I could make the Kit List report
a subreport in the detail section of a report, the record source of which
would be the list or work orders to print the kit lists for, but I'm not
sure that would work.  Any ideas?

MTIA,

Rocky Smolin

Beach Access Software