[AccessD] Terrible performance like I have never seen before

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 09:07:20 CDT 2010

Jim, BE conversion to SS is something I have been planning to start doing
with my clients.  Can you give a bit more detail on how you proceeded?  Did
you convert the BE totally to SS, then debug the FE until it was working,
then tune it?  Or did you have 2 BE and gradually convert table by table?
Or other??

Thanks,

Doug