[AccessD] Terrible performance like I have never seen before

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 15:22:53 CDT 2010

Hello All,

Just read down through all responses. thank you everyone.

Update:

Changed everything back to mdb's and guess what?  As Rocky suggested, it now
runs like a spotted dog.  The customer is delighted because there was mild
panic yesterday, they literally could not run their business, and today,
they are back working again.

Hurray for Access 2000 with 26 concurrent users.

Thanks again to AccessD

Mark