[AccessD] Just ANother Old Boys Club

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 15:43:43 CDT 2010

Thank you Brad. Glad to have you on the list. Without members the list
isn't the list. And over the years we have had a lot of turnover. And
even now a lot of people sign up and then sign off after they ask and
get answers for a question. Everyone here is here by their own choice
and not bound to stay. The list is run completely by volunteers and
funded entirely by donations.

When the list first started it was frequented by people who did only
access all day every day. So now the tool has grown and many of our
list members have added other tools to what they do. Some longtime
members maybe don't even use Access anymore or only use it when
working with some old legacy application.  Yet we still come here and
try our best to answer every question be it easy or hard. Some don't
get answered. Some threads go off on tangents. That has always
happened.

GK

--
Gary Kjos