[AccessD] Just ANother Old Boys Club

Tony Septav iggy at nanaimo.ark.com
Thu Jul 8 15:54:44 CDT 2010

My Friend
You insult me.
This is no longer a user group, no matter what you have to say.  This
was  one of the most vibrant groups I have ever dealt with. A community
willing to express their opions on every topic. It has gotten to be just
the old boys,  disussing topics of no relevance to ACCESS programmng.  I
think it is indicating a demise of the  Access community.