[AccessD] Terrible performance like I have never seen before

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Jul 8 16:31:03 CDT 2010

Alternatively,  just upsize the data, link to the SQL Server tables by ODBC and carry on as
usual for a start.  Then you can work your way through the new system upgrading a piece at
a time.

I don't want to get the bound/unbound arguments stirred up again, but make sure that the
gains are worth it before you go to the dark side. :-)

--
Stuart