[AccessD] Custom GUI

Ramz . ramzcbu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 16:44:46 CDT 2010

Hi all,

How is everyone? I'm new here and I am enjoying the sharing of information,
Access-related or otherwise, as most of the things being discussed are new
and interesting for me. I was hoping to come across a discussion on creating
nice and professional-looking forms in Access, or maybe something that might
look like MS Outlook, with the sidebar tree-view. Has anyone done something
like this? Has anyone come across something like this? I would very much
appreciate it if someone can share some thoughts, or links, on how to create
professional-looking forms. As someone once said here, the clients mostly
care about the "looks" of the system, as this is what they interact with all
the time...

Thanks!
Ramil