[AccessD] Just Another Old Boys Club

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Jul 9 08:29:53 CDT 2010

LOL.  Do ya need the bed pan?  It's coming by.

C'mon over to the dark side and take up C# and SQL Server.  I am not doing "Access like" projects
yet but I am doing some pretty powerful data manipulation stuff with it.  For sheer programming
power, C# is the most powerful environment I have ever seen and it just keeps getting better.