[AccessD] Custom GUI

Ramz . ramzcbu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 22:32:30 CDT 2010

thanks for the inputs guys. let's just say I wanted to come up with a
navigation system that is somewhat similar to Outlook's sidebar. I've been
using the same GUI for my projects that I just wanted to try another way of
interacting with the end-users, and I'm trying to find GUIs that other
Access developers use in their projects just so I'll have new ideas for my
own projects.