[AccessD] Access source control

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 18:32:10 CDT 2010

I guess the success will depend on what you hope to gain.  Without a
checkin/out from within Access, any changes to a database will have to
be manually exported and then imported to subversion, right?  I'm not
familiar with the product, so how do you keep versions of the objects
rather than overwriting, or does it matter?

Charlotte