[AccessD] Possible small paid project

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jul 14 00:26:31 CDT 2010

Sounds like a couple of minutes to import the spreadsheet into Access,
maybe 5 minutes to build the query to return the required info, and
another 5 to build a procedure  that will psuh the data back out into a text file in the desired
format.

If you want to send me the Excel file, I'll have a crack at it.  Don't worry about payment, it's
not worth the hassle messing around with international transfers.

--
Stuart