[AccessD] ExportXML CreateAdditionalData Named Argument Error

Bud Goss bgoss711 at ameritech.net
Thu Jul 15 11:21:05 CDT 2010

Tannks for the reply Darryl.

I may have to go that route or use some other non Access tool.

But it would be better if I could use standard Access VBA code. My application requirements has a number of related tables. The code shown below would seem to have a high proability of being a good  fit - if it would work.

Bud

I might be off target here, but MZ Tools will generate an XML export.  Would that work for you?

Regards
Darryl.