[AccessD] Access 2007 - Exporting Report (with Dynamic Filters) to Excel

Darryl Collins Darryl.Collins at iag.com.au
Thu Jul 15 17:49:27 CDT 2010

Note: This e-mail is subject to the disclaimer contained at the bottom of this message.

Brad,

in my experience transfer spreadsheet can prove troublesome.  I prefer to use ADO recordsets.  I have made up a couple of examples here. These are Excel based and driven, but it is easy to move the code to Access and drive the whole show from there instead.

<<http://www.excelyourbusiness.com.au/FormulaHelp.htm#FormulaExcelToAccessTnf>>

maybe that will help a bit.

Cheers
Darryl.