[AccessD] [dba-SQLServer] disk drive temps for the Norco 4020

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 10:09:29 CDT 2010

I was reading some of the reviews posted on the Newegg site when you
first posted the link to your new server case and it seemed like other
people who purchased it were concerned about the heat the disks would
be creating due to lack of space between the drives etc. Nice that you
can monitor them.

Continued good luck with your new server.

GK

--
Gary Kjos
garykjos at gmail.com