[AccessD] SQL Server Date Time

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 12:58:22 CDT 2010

I'd have the query or stored procedure use the function when you are
returning data to the FE.

But if that's not what you're looking for, here's a function (at the
bottom of the page) that will round to seconds in VBA, you might be
able to modify it to round to the eharest hour.

http://www.everythingaccess.com/tutorials.asp?ID=Rounding-in-Access

HTH
David