[AccessD] Query question

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Wed Jun 2 14:13:01 CDT 2010

This is part of a query that someone gave me. I am not sure what it is really doing. I am thinking it returns a value of -1 if any of the conditions are true. Is that correct? I have not in my limited experience see anything like this before. Is this the best way to do this? Thanks

WHERE ((([Status]='WAGC' And [Design_Fluid_Status_Id]='WI')
Or ([Status]='WAGW' And [Design_Fluid_Status_Id]='CI')
Or ([Status]='CI' And [Design_Fluid_Status_Id]='WI')
Or ([Status]='WI' And [Design_Fluid_Status_Id]='CI'))=-1)

Chester Kaup
Engineering Technician
Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP
Office (432) 688-3797
FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.