[AccessD] Ribbon problem ... Update

Debbie delam at zyterra.com
Tue Jun 8 16:05:12 CDT 2010

Well, since I finally had a reproducable example I found something
very strange. Many reports get criteria from forms that have drop down
lists set on open in code depending on the report. If that particular
report has a value list and only that value list is selected, the
button goes gray. If a combo with a Table/Query source is selected the
button is enabled. If a Table/Query source combo is created after
open, it does not affect the button being enabled at all.

Well, I can eliminate the problem, but the why is bugging me. I am not
sure I have eliminated the problem completely with this revelation. I
would feel better knowing how this might affect the close button so I
can look for similar causes.

If anyone sees anything let me know.

Debbie

Sent from my iPhone