[AccessD] The strange case of IE

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 14 12:19:47 CDT 2010

Hi Drew:

And to continue stirring the proverbial pot, we are also aware that how
pretty in design and layout we do our sites is directly relational to how
much we get paid to do so.

Real functionality, behind the scenes is almost irrelevant. Smooth
transitions of slides, roll-overs, fade-in/out, drag-and-drops,
high-lighting, graphic over-lays, curved corners etc etc...can allow a
developer to charge 10 times as much as a basic functional site.

Another law of the programming jungle; Beauty also trumps functionality. ;-)

Jim