[AccessD] Date standardization

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 15 12:57:23 CDT 2010

Hi All:

I have been working on a remote site and I have been having problems with
dates. In this application, I did not have control for its conception and
date issues keep popping up from time to time.

In all the spots I can find, I have forced the entry of a date standard 'dd
Mon yyyy'...i.e. 12 May 2010. There are probably 50 date entry points in
this application and another bunch of date display and report dates that
have to be handled.

As I do not have complete control over the system, is there a way under
program control to set the default date entry to dd Mon yyyy? For both FE
and BE?

MTIA
Jim