[AccessD] OpenArgs issue in A2207

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 13:59:14 CDT 2010

:)

OK, I thought I was brain farting yesterday, but I know this has
something to do with A2007.

I've used this code many times:

'Opening Args = Mode | RPOID
Dim arrX As Variant
    '****Mode*******
    arrX = Split(Me.OpenArgs, "|") 'Gives error
    'arrX = Split(Nz(Me.OpenArgs, "1|0"), "|") This doesn't give the error
    Me.txtMode = Nz(arrX(0), 1)
    If trim(Nz(arrX(1), "")) <> "" Then Me.txtRPOID = arrX(1)

I am now getting an error on Me.Openargs if it is not wrapped in an
NZ() function, even though I am passing it a text string.

I get a Run-time error 94, Invalid use of Null.

Has anybody else seen this (using my example from yesterday) using
A2007 or am I just getting goofy in my old age?