[AccessD] internet screen manipulation

jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com
Wed Jun 16 11:54:22 CDT 2010

Jon,

Take a look at the products offered by OpenSpan.  I am not sure what the
pricing is though.

Jeffrey F. Demulling
Process Automation Support Group Manager
Corporate Trust Services
U.S. Bank
EP-MN-WS2N
60 Livingston Avenue
St. Paul, MN 55107-2292
jeffrey.demulling at usbank.com
651-495-3925 direct
651-495-8103 fax
7157680478 at txt.att.net pager

From:
jwcolby <jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com>
To:
Access Developers discussion and problem solving
<accessd at databaseadvisors.com>, VBA <dba-vb at databaseadvisors.com>