[AccessD] Date standardization

Steve Schapel steve at datamanagementsolutions.biz
Wed Jun 16 16:11:32 CDT 2010

Jim,

As an aside, I assume you mean 'dd mmm yyyy' not 'dd Mon yyyy'.

In any case, the point that I have been trying to make here is that it
doesn't make any difference at all, none, what the format of the "entry
points" is.  And it doesn't matter if the user is directly entering into the
tables (though of course in general you don't want users to have direct
access to the tables).  If it's a Date/Time data type field, then the value
stored in the table will be precisely the same, regardless of the format of
how it's entered or displayed in one place or another.

Can you give any specific example of the type of anomaly that is occurring?

Regards
Steve