[AccessD] quick help needed

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 16:59:03 CDT 2010

Yeah it sounds a lot better than what I ended up with which has a text
box on top of the second combo box and some requery's in the on
current and after update for the first combo box. I'll have to look at
this tomorrow. This application is one I started working on a year ago
and it's been sitting idle as I've had other bigger fish to fry but
now the intended user has forced me to pick it up again.

Thanks for Sharing David.

GK